|Service:||Mt Carberry Preschool|
|Role:||Teacher in Charge and 4 year old Teacher|
|Minimum Qualification:||Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)|
|Session Times:||Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday|
|Total hours of position:||25 Hours and 30 Minutes|
Mt Carberry Preschool is a single unit kindergarten located within the City of Melton. We operate two funded four year old programs from the service.
TRY Children’s Services is seeking applications for the role of Teacher in Charge, Educational Leader and Four Year Old Teacher.
Within the role, you will be responsible for supporting your team to provide an educational program to meet the individual needs of each child.
The Four Year Old Timetable hours are as follows:
Monday – 8.45am – 2.45pm
Tuesday – 8.45am – 2.45pm
Wednesday– 8.45am – 11.45am
Contact: 15 hours
Non-Contact: 7 hours and 30 minutes
Administration: 2 hours
Educational Leader: 1 hour
Total Contract: 25 hours and 30 minutes
TRY provides flexible working arrangements for all non-contact hours.
The successful person will be:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- Passionate about the early years care, development and education of children.
- Current VIT Registration
- Ability to show an understanding of the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning and Development Framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We can offer you:
- An exceptional work environment with a large refurbished outdoor play space.
- The opportunity to be part of a kindergarten that is dedicated to nurturing each child’s sense of independence and creativity while encouraging a genuine love of learning.
- A supportive workplace with ample opportunities for professional development
We are committed to child safety, the protection and well being of children and young persons is reflected in our zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff and volunteers have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure that young people are safe whilst involved in our care and programs. All children have the right to safety and security and the protection from physical, emotional, verbal and sexual abuse and neglect.
We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.