|Service:||TRY Australia Head Office|
|Session Times:||9am to 5pm|
|Total hours of position:||38 Hour per week|
Do you enjoy a fast paced fun environment? Want to work with a small and passionate team? Look no further…we want you to join TRY!
TRY Australia is a social purpose organisation that since 1883 has been giving young people, individuals and families opportunities to reach their potential.
Our social businesses and programs cover three main areas: promoting universal access to early learning and childcare, providing accredited youth mentoring and training, and creating opportunities for employment pathways.
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to join our Children, Youth and Families team. The ongoing position is available to commence immediately. The role is based in Mt Waverley and will provide support to our staff and families across 32 Kindergartens and 8 Child Care Centres that are currently operated by TRY.
Work Days of the Role Monday – Friday
Hours of Work of the Role 9am – 5pm
Description: The successful candidate will have previous experience in a customer service and office environment, be a quick learner, cope with a high volume workload, have the ability to think on their feet, and get the job done. You will be a strong team player with a positive mindset. We pride ourselves on our integrity, professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Administration and maintenance of the Enrolment Database (QikKids), including data entry, invoicing, processing payments and receipting in a timely manner
- Collection of outstanding receivables within a timely manner (parent fees)
- Source emergency relief support for staff when necessary, on a rotating roster with the other Children’s Services Support team members (this will require from home some after hours and weekend work by phone)
- Responding to queries from Staff, Parents, Committee representatives and local Council
- General Administrative and clerical support to management as required
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Service and Administration
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM Databases. (Experience with QikKids software desirable but not essential).
- Ability to work unsupervised and work collaboratively in a small team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise when dealing with several projects and high volume workloads
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in an Early Years Learning environment (advantageous but not essential)
TRY Australia works with children, youth and vulnerable people and requires all staff to undertake a Criminal Record Check and a Working with Children check, prior to commencement. A person’s criminal history does not automatically exclude an individual from working or volunteering at TRY.
We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Qualifications Relevant experience required
Industrial Agreement/AwardClerks – Private Sector Award 2010