1. All children have access to affordable, high quality play based early learning for at least two days per week in the two years before formal schooling, in the setting that suits family needs.
2. Ensure that children experiencing vulnerability or disadvantage are able to fully participate in early learning and receive the support that they need.
3. Develop, implement and evaluate a strategic vision and action plan to implement a ten year National Early Childhood Education Workforce Strategy (2019-2029) that builds a stable quality early years workforce.
4. Continued support to raise the quality of early learning and early childhood policies.
5. Improve Child Care Subsidy to support all children to access early learning.