Blossom Park Kindergarten is situated in the northern suburb of Mill Park within the Whittlesea Council. Nestled amongst residential properties between Bundoora and South Morang, and only a stone’s throw to Yellow Gum Park, it truly is a great location.
We now boast two play rooms for both three and four year old sessions. Both rooms have a variety of play areas, provides a natural flow via the covered verandas onto large landscaped grounds with well-established trees, spacious climbing and swing areas, and a sandpit with adjacent bridge and trickle pond.
We are a sessional kindergarten offering 15 hours programs for 4 year old children over 4 days and 5 hour programs for 3 year olds over 2 days, with no more than 60 children attending the morning and afternoon sessions, respectively.
We are inclusive of the diversity that our community has to offer and welcome children and their families from all walks of life. At Blossom Park Kindergarten we value developing relationships with families that are inclusive and will bring further learning to not only the child, but staff and families as well.
At Blossom Park Kindergarten we believe:
- Equipping children with the social and learning skills needed to take them beyond kinder
- Play serves as an essential part of a child’s learning and wellbeing, emphasising on developing and nurturing the ‘whole child’
- Children have a natural love of learning and are independent and capable learner
- Providing an environment which is welcoming, caring and supportive where learning is enjoyable, meaningful and related to children’s interests
- Critical role of working with families for the development and growth of the child
- Working partnership with the committee and the local community
- Educators play a critical role in the enhancement of children’s learning
Blossom Park Kindergarten
59 Azalea Ave Mill Park VIC 3082
Melanie George (03) 9404 4787
For Fees, Enrolments and General Enquiries
Sarah Browne 03 8545 9519
Programming and Staff Support
Jenni Van 0401 279 740