Before you enrol
Enrolments for 2018 are currently open.
Enrolments for 2019 open on 1st of March 2018
• Filling in a hard copy form available at any of our kindergartens
• Go to a kindergarten/centre page (follow the links at the bottom of this page). There you will be either able to download an enrolment form to fill in and mail to TRY or enrol online.
Do you need assistance?
• If you need assistance filling in the form in either format, contact TRY Children’s Services on (03) 8545 9500
• Take a few minutes to read through this guide to make sure that you have everything that you need before you start, for a smoother enrolment!
• If you would like additional information or details which are not included in this guide, such as local Kindergarten information, please see our website www.trycs.org.au or contact us.
Before you start….
The following information is essential for completing either the on-line enrolment or the hardcopy version.
Please gather this information before you start.
The on-line enrolment form needs to be completed in full in order to be submitted.
You cannot save the form and return to it at a later date.
The documents you will need are:
• Proof of age (Birth certificate, Passport or Immunisation History Statement)
• Immunisation History Statement
• The Medicare section of the myGov website/App (can be printed or taken from screen)
• Direct from the Medicare website: https://www1.medicareaustralia.gov.au/ssl/acircirgcert (sent via post)
• The Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (Tel:1800 653 809) or email email@example.com
• Local Council immunisations service (Maternal Child & Health Centre)
• Your local Medicare Office
When do I need to pay and how much?
You will need to pay a $15 lodgement fee when you enrol. You can pay this online.
Early Start Kinder:
If your three year old child is Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander or has been supported by Child Protection or Child FIRST, they may be eligible for up to 15 hours of a free or low cost kindergarten program if there are places available. Please contact us if you believe your child may be eligible for the Early Start Program.
Fees vary from Kindergarten to Kindergarten. These will be indicated on the letter of offer once they are finalised for 2018.
How will I know if my child gets a place?
A confirmation of enrolment will be emailed from august onward if successful. Offers of a place will be mailed to all families.
Accepting the Place
In order to secure your child’s place it’s important that all documentation has been submitted. Preferences for group times will be collected at this time.
What happen’s next?
Group confirmation will occur from November.
In November, your child’s kindergarten teacher will contact you with details of an information session.
An exciting year awaits you and your child!