In partnership with Mitchell Shire Council, this hub was funded by developers Newland, the Victorian Government’s Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning, and the Victorian Government’s Growth Areas Infrastructure Contribution to create a fit for purpose space, which caters to the needs of a growing community. Since inception, TRY proudly has management and operational control.
The purpose of the Greater Beveridge Community Centre is to create a wraparound community service for families, children and young people and other key community groups.
Through the delivery of services and programs, we are guided by the following intentions:
- Ensure we reflect the local community culture and identity
- Be responsive to the needs of the community
- Explore the provision of an innovative kindergarten timetable, to support the priority of access for vulnerable families
- Integrate additional services to compliment the education programs to facilitate a culture of collaboration and partnership between early year providers across a range of services in the precinct.
- Provide a coordinated, multidisciplinary approach to unite our services and offerings to create a community based service.